SMOKING OR RECREATIONAL DRUGS are ALLOWED INSIDE
THE HOME, IN THE GARAGE OR ON THE PROPERTY! Smoking is ONLY allowed 25 feet
away from the EXTERIOR of the home on the outside of the property lines. The
damage deposit fee WILL BE used to remove any cigarette butts, matches, ash
from any area or if any signs or tobacco or illegal substances are present in
or around the exterior of the property.
2. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. All person’s occupying or visiting this property are the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. The Amalfi is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs to either Guests, or any person invited to be at the property by the Guests, while on the premises or its facilities. You are agreeing that the extent and proportion of such responsibility are to be determined by arbitration by a state certified arbitration service. Blue Ribbon Properties is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest under any circumstances. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that you are accepting that all disputes will be subject to arbitration.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings clean and in working order. Guests should take care not to bring sand into the house. Please shower at the outdoor shower before coming into the property. Guests are expected to remove any tar balls from their feet prior to entering the premises. Sun Protection products can stain or discolor some of the materials on the furniture. Please use caution when using the furniture after applying sunscreen.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. The property is equipped with central heating. There is no central air-conditioning at this property.
6. Use of the electric cart is only by licensed drivers. Driver assumes all liability for any accidents, injuries or other events in using said vehicle. The vehicle cannot be driven on Harbor Boulevard and use of the cart should be restricted to ferrying people and beach items to and from the beach entrances. The vehicle is NOT made to be driven on the sand. Tenet could be cited for infractions of California vehicle codes and will liable for any damage to the cart that could result from said infractions. The vehicle should never be left unattended with the key left in the ignition. If the key is lost, there is a $100 re-key fee. The vehicles charger should be plugged-in at all times while garaged. Any citations received by the Guests for the use of this vehicle are the responsibility of the Guests. In order to use the cart, you must provide a copy of your auto insurance declaration page that demonstrates Comprehensive personal liability. The Cart can ONLY be operated by licensed drivers listed on the insurance Comprehensive Policy.
7. Pets: Pets are not allowed.
8. Bedwetting: If it is discovered that bedwetting occurred to any mattress, carpet or upholstered furniture or cushions, the cost of complete replacement of that item will be deducted from the damage deposit. This fee will also include all costs associated with the delivery & transportation of the new items.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and within the white lane. Parking on the road or outside of the white line is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Parking is only for well-maintained vehicles. Vehicles that leak fluids can subject the Guests to cleaning fees to remove any & all fluids& stains from the garage or driveway. You may not use any of the neighbors parking without their express permission.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens & bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do permit beach towels to be taken from the units, but Guests are responsible for the assuring all items are returned.
11. Fireplaces: The fireplaces are non-wood burning and should only be used with natural gas. Please do not throw or place into them any paper or other combustible materials, or cook or roast any foodstuffs in them. Fireplaces are permanently vented open per code. Please do not attempt to secure the vents or place any combustible items within 48” of an open flame. If you are unsure how to light the fireplaces, Please contact us before trying to do so.
12. Water: Is for the use of cooking and for sanitary purposes only. Washing cars or vehicles of any type is not allowed at any time. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or other items have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to the actual cost of remediation.
13. Weather: No refunds will be given due to inclement or unexpected weather. Weather at the Beach is very unpredictable. Please refer to your travel insurance for coverage against adverse or less than expected weather conditions.
14. The outdoor fire pit and two outdoor heaters: It is YOUR responsibility to make sure that all propane tanks are in the OFF position and/or the flame is off before leaving the patio or balcony areas. Without doing so, poses a fire risk and injury to members of your group and irreversible damage to the property and equipment. The fire pit is to be used ONLY AND SOLELY for the purpose of a low flame or fire for added warmth on the patio. The fire pit may NOT be used for food or cooking or any kind. Failure to meet these guidelines will result in forfeiture of your damage deposit.
15. Noise: Noise is considered to cause “environmental harm” if it exceeds certain limits set out in the regulations [s.5(a); Reg 25 (1 Daytime (i.e. between 7 am and 10 pm for Mondays to Saturdays or 8 am to 10 pm on Sundays and public holidays). Noise levels are: For residential and all other areas (Zone G) – 45 dBA. Please be considerate of your neighbors in managing your group’s noise levels, particularly after 10:00 p.m., as this is a general City evening residential noise curfew. You must allow the neighbors their right of quite enjoyment. Be considerate.
16. Check-out: It is expected that check-out is completed by 10:00 am unless PRIOR arrangements have been approved by The Amalfi Management. Is expected that all of the Guests property is removed at that time. We cannot hold bags, or items beyond the rental period. Items that are left are held for 24 hours and then are disposed. Should the tenet leave any items that require special handling to remove, they are liable up to the full and actual amount of said removal. It is important to remember that you are expected to leave the place as you found it, in excellent order.